For the last few weeks a lot of work has been done on the Youth Center at Lebanon United Methodist. The building was originally built in 1954 as the Education building. In addition to classroom space and a Nursery, the building held a kitchen in the basement. After the newest addition was built in 2002, this building became the Youth Building/Center. Here’s a quick look at some of the work that’s been done:
There’s a new sign on the front of the building.
New Welcome Mat.
The front room got a fresh coat of paint to lighten up the room.
Don’t worry, Noah is still there. This mural was painted on in 1983.
The Rainbow Room got a fresh coat of paint on the walls and the ceiling. The rainbow was painted in 1983. This room also got new curtains and a white board.
The Tree Room got a new TV and a furniture make-over.
The Stripe Room got new curtains and a whiteboard.
The Ping Pong Table got fixed and new paddles and balls.
The Snack Room got cleaned out, a new rug, and fresh paint.
The John Wesley quote that Scott Utterback drew in the Basement got painted in. (Thanks, Brian Elliot!)
This logo from a past LebCamp was sprayed painted to the wall in the Basement.
You’ll have to come Sunday night for youth group at 6:30pm to see what other changes were made to the Basement. . . . .
And to see what and where this is.. . . . .
. . . .and to see what pictures are on the board.
So, join us Sunday night to find out more!